Disclaimer: The Referral Rewards bar is only visible for new GoGetters who have been referred by an existing GoGetter and keyed in the referral code upon submitting GoGetter application.
1. This is how the Referral Rewards bar looks like.
2. This is how the Referral Rewards bar looks like once you have met your target.
3. This is how the Referral Rewards bar looks like if you did not meet your target.
Terms & Conditions
***The Referral Rewards bar is only visible for new GoGetters who have been referred by an existing GoGetter and keyed in the referral code upon submitting GoGetter application.
- Valid date is 2 months from the date GoGetter pays for GoGetter training. e.g GoGetter pays on 1 May, the valid date will be until 1 July.
- GoGetter must complete jobs based on the requirement. Not allowed to change delivery details.
- GoGetter has to complete the job to count towards the target and to receive the rewards under this program. The job can’t be in progress or cancelled.
- GoGetter must wear a face mask when doing GoGet jobs (homemade face mask is acceptable) - for MCO period.
- Jobs the GoGetter carried out must always be on the GoGet platform during the time of completion.
- If the GoGetter has received any complaints, strikes or reports that go against our standard quality of GoGetters during the course of this campaign, GoGet reserves the right to not provide the reward:
- No RM20 reward, even if 20 Admin fee jobs are completed within 2 months.
- Upon any dispute on the referral reward program between GoGet and GoGetter, after investigation, GoGet has the final decision on whether the GoGetter qualifies for the reward.
- Any sort of misinformation provided, abuse or misuse of the platform will be deemed unacceptable and action will be taken against the GoGetter.
- GoGet reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time in its absolute discretion.