How does it work?
STEP 1: Click on the link . View your preferred Go Digi Plan.
Go Digi Plans options with FREE Device
Go Digi 78 plan only (No Device)
STEP 2: Place your order. You have (3) options to sign up for the Go Digi mobile plans.
i) “New Line” – for new number
ii) “Port in” – Switch network from another telco
iii) “Change Plan” – existing Digi user
STEP 3: Click 'Next' to confirm your plan.
- Fill up personal information. You will need to attach a photo of your original IC (front & back). In the Upload Membership Proof / Staff Tag (with name) column, screenshot your GoGetter profile page by going to "Account".
- Check and confirm the information in the summary page – Enter TAC code which is received via sms. Then, click proceed.
- * If your account is blacklisted, you will receive an error message after entering TAC code with this message: (“Error!Sorry! We are unable to process your request as you have not cleared our Customer Eligibility check”). You must clear your outstanding bill with your relevant telco first.
- * If you have cleared your outstanding bill, you will be able to proceed to the next page after entering TAC code
STEP 4: Registration is now complete! An email confirmation will also be sent to your registered email. (Note: no autobilling required for plans without device)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are the Go Digi Plans postpaid or prepaid?
2. Do all the Go Digi Plans have a contract?
Yes, all the Go Digi Plans have a 24-month contract.
3. Can I end my contract early before the expiry date?
Yes. All Go Digi Plans are subjected to 24 months contract. An early termination penalty of (Commitment Fee x Remaining months) + RM100 Admin Fee* will be imposed if the termination is done before the contract end date. (Note: this *Admin (administrative) Fee will be charged by Digi, not GoGet).
4. When can I get my device?
The device will be sent to your delivery address within 3-5 working days from the completion of the order.
5. Is there any warranty?
All devices come with a standard 1-year manufacturer warranty on manufacturer defect. Warranty can be claimed via the respective device manufacturer service center.
For more information, please refer to this FAQ for more questions regarding the Digi Mobile Plan
For further inquiries please email to email@example.com