1. How will I know if a GoGetter has been assigned to the job?
Once your job has been claimed you will receive a notification and you can:
- Click on the "My jobs" icon which is right above the "Lazada Orders" and find the job you are looking for
- Scroll until you see the GoGetter profile and click on the button on the bottom right corner and you can message or call your GoGetter
2. Will the customer be contacted by the GoGetter?
Yes, the GoGetter will have the details of the receiver and contact them before or upon arrival. This is to ensure that the items are handed according to the procedure.
3. What happens if the customer is not around?
The job will be marked as a "Failed Delivery" and the GoGetter will try to re-send at the time requested by the customer (This is for items that are not time-sensitive) or resend it back based on poster instructions. However, please be informed that there will be a re-delivery/product return fee of RM5 for the first 1-5km and RM1/km for bike and RM1.10/km for car for additional km.
In order to view the non-completed jobs, simply view it under each individual job checklist. On the receipt you will only see the completed deliveries.
4. How do I track the GoGetter?
You will be able to track the live location of the GoGetter in our map the moment they start the job. The ETA (estimated time of arrival) from point to point will also be available. Besides that, you may also let your recipient track the GoGetter by simply copying the tracking link and sending it to them.
5. What if i need proof of delivery ?
Due to the MCO, the proof of delivery feature is currently disabled to practice contactless delivery, click here to learn more. However, you may request the GoGetter to take a picture of the items after they have dropped it off as proof.