If you have chosen "Bulk Order" as your delivery method, below are some tips on how to prepare for the Jobs:
- Once jobs are posted at 6pm, do access your all your Job IDs to start preparing the packing and distribution to GoGetters. Click here to learn how to access this
- Assign a person in charge of handing items to GoGetters at pickup area. This will ensure the pick up process is fast and smooth for both you and the GoGetters.
- As you may only choose one pick up point, choose an area that is convenient, easy to access with parking e.g. Ground level / Loading Bay.
- Inform security (if applicable) ahead of time that GoGetters are picking up to ensure a smooth pick up process.
- You may detail out what to do if the customer is not home and the GoGetter has to return the item, who to contact etc in the notes section.
- Items must be ready when first pickup window starts. For example, if you selected the 9am-11am slot, items should be ready before 9am. GoGetters will wait for 15 minutes maximum.
- Any additional waiting time incurred will be charged up to RM12/ hour pro rated basis as stated here.
- Please ensure the customer address is accurate before confirming the orders. Return trips are chargeable. For more information, click this link here.
If you have chosen "Express" as your delivery method, below are some tips on how to prepare for the Jobs:
- Always ensure that the items are in stock and ready for pick up as the GoGetters will usually arrive within 30 minutes after the job is posted.
- Availability of Express (100% guaranteed) match rate is limited, subject to weather conditions. No guarantee provided during heavy downpour and thunderstorm.
- Please note that the express delivery method does not follow the bulk order flat rate pricing, click here to know about our rates for express.
- For more terms and conditions click here.
For both the type of jobs, please take note that the items must be able to fit into the GoGetter's vehicle. GoGetters are required to keep a clear rear view by not packing above the line of the window of their car.
To ensure that, please keep the items within the vehicle capacity:
- Car: Max volume 150cm x 50cm x 50cm, total 100kg weight
- Bike: Max volume 33cm x 32cm x 33cm, total 10kg weight
Any item that is larger than the above dimension are not 100% guarantee. If the whole load of delivery is above 15kg, merchant is required to provide assistance to loading the items for a single GoGetter (E.g. provide trolley, or loading area)