How much do I have to pay to be covered under the SKSPS via SPS Padanan Caruman program?
- The government has announced a subsidy of 80% of the contribution for Plan 2 (RM232.80 per annum), hence qualified gig worker only needs to pay RM46.60 (remaining 20% of the contribution) for a 1 year protection period starts from the date and time the contribution is paid and recognised on the contribution payment receipt.
(RM46.60/365 days = only RM0.13 per day!)
Do I have to pay RM46.60 in full?
- Yes, you will have to make the full payment of RM46.60 to be eligible for SKSPS coverage period of one year.
How do I make payment for the SKSPS (SPS Padanan Caruman) scheme?
- Payment for SKSPS can be made by cash at all SOCSO offices or through online payment via SOCSO MATRIX Portal.
Is the contribution paid refundable?
- The contribution is non-refundable in accordance with section 11 (3) of Act 789.