What is SKIM KESELAMATAN SOSIAL PEKERJAAN SENDIRI (SKSPS)?
- This scheme provides protection to self-employed insured persons against self-employment injury including occupational diseases and accidents during work-related activities. This scheme was first introduced on 15 June 2020 and will end on 31 December 2021. Refer to attachment for more information.
Who is eligible to contribute under SKSPS?
- Malaysian citizen / Permanent resident (without age limit)
- Self-employed individuals who work for themselves to earn a living
- Not receiving SOCSO contributions by any other employer
How do I apply for SKSPS?
Apply for SKSPS in 3 simple steps :
- Fill in the form here.
- Make payment of RM69.80 (for 1 year coverage) in full. You will receive a payment link before form submission.
- Get covered and stay worry-free*.
*Your coverage is confirmed upon receiving official receipt & coverage plan from PERKESO sent to you via email
I have applied for SKSPS, but I was informed that I'm not eligible. What should I do?
- GoGet will inform you of your status via email if you have been rejected. You will be automatically refunded RM69.80 to the bank account you have provided to GoGet.
- If you are eligible but believe to have been wrongly rejected, please contact PERKESO directly at 1-300-22-8000.
I have more questions regarding SKSPS coverage. Who can I contact?
- Please find the brochure about the SKSPS scheme below in the attachments. If you have further questions, you may contact PERKESO directly at email@example.com or 1-300-22-8000.